Our client is a Singapore-based company with more than 40 years of experience providing Supply Chain Management and Integrated Logistics Solutions to the Defence, Government and Healthcare sectors.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the store management in the assigned air base
- Ensure regular stock take on the stores are conducted and account for all Customer supplied products/stores
- Safe keep and account of all Authority MIS related vouchers and supporting documents.
- Ensure the services are as per standard specifications.
- Ensure compliance to security policies set forth by the Authority
- Responsible to conduct the following operation in accordance to the contractual requirements:
- Receipt management
- Return and repair management
- Disposal management
- Demand and loan management
- Inventory management
- Spares monitoring
- Preservation and packaging
- Perform housekeeping within the site
- Secondary education with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Experience in warehousing operations or supply chain management would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS office
Interested applicants, please email to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply For Jobs